Rix.GG, a top and fast-growing esports organisation based in the UK, announces it has invested over £30,000 into grassroots production and prize pool for tournaments in the first year of operation.
The money invested by Rix.GG has covered a total of 13 events since September of 2020 in top esports titles like VALORANT, CS:GO, and League of Legends.
About half (£15,000) of the total amount invested into grassroots tournaments was set aside to create a stable and supportive scene for female and marginalised gender teams. In the last year, no other esports organisation in the UK or EU has invested more money directly into the growth and development of female and marginalised gender esports athletes.
Complete List of Rix.GG Tournaments
- Rix.GG Cup – VALORANT
- Huntress Trials – VALORANT
- Kick-off Community Tournament – VALORANT
- March Open – VALORANT
- Huntress Trials #2 – VALORANT
- UKCS Hub Sponsored by Rix.GG – CS:GO
- Huntress Trials LoL – League of Legends
- April Open – VALORANT
- May Open – VALORANT
- Huntress Trials LoL #2 – League of Legends
- Huntress Trials #3 – VALORANT
- Rix.GG UKCS Cup – CS:GO
- July Open – VALORANT
- Huntress Trials #4 – VALORANT
We would like to thank all of our staff, admins, casters, observers and producers we’ve worked with to help us put on a great first year of shows!
If you’d like to rewatch any of our tournaments you can check them out on our YouTube Channel.